Building A New Home
Many variables determine the cost of building a new home. Some questions that will have a major impact on the answer to this question are:
- Is the home is an established new build community?
- Is the home to be built on land that you purchase in advance (not in the established community)?
- Are water and sewer nearby or will those services need to come from an extended distance?
- Will the new home needs a well and/or a septic system?
- Do you already have blueprints and architectural design completed?
- Is there easy access to the land for the construction equipment?
- How expensive are the fixtures, flooring, Kitchen, and bathrooms?
Since there is no way to answer the general question of “How much would it cost to build a home?” without first answer at the seven questions above, you should discuss your goals with a builder or Realtor who has experience as a builder (Mark J Main has experience as both a home builder and developer, so he is well suited to guide you in this process).